UK/EU CX Digital Week
8 June 2021 - 10 June 2021
10:30 am - 12:30 pm
Zoom – BST
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS MEETING IS IN: BRITISH SUMMER TIME (BST).
Individually tailored learning & networking experience for Heads of eCommerce, Customer Data, Digital, Content & CX; Digital Marketing Directors; Chief Digital and Data Officers.
As eCommerce sales volumes reach unprecedented peaks while the world gets to grips with life in a time of social distancing, all retailers want to be the brand their customers cannot live without. But customer expectations are a moving target and it is tough to be on top of every trend, every preference and every channel that customers are prioritising. This means linking up and optimising your presence across social media, Amazon, product review sites, contact centres, voice assistants, wearables, search engines, etc and of course your own websites. Now more than ever, retailers need to harness insight from the oceans of data they have at their fingertips and use smart technology and customer-centric strategy to deploy this in relevant and engaging ways. – There is a lot to talk about!
CX Digital Week will bring to you member insights, inspiration from The Retail Hive and curated round table discussions for you to engage with across CX Digital Week! Interactions will be bespoke for each individual participant in bite-sized and curated pieces. This allows you valuable moments of dialogue with your peer group without monopolising your busy schedule! The Hive will help you select one Digital Roundtable curating a variety of topics to meet your current priorities. Each discussion is limited to 8 retailers to ensure productivity for all. Discussions take place on zoom.
If this Digital Week focus is a top priority for you book now to request to join the discussion. Once you have selected to join, and your request is accepted, you will receive a notification in “My Notifications” in your profile confirming your booking!
Following this acceptance a member of The Retail Hive team will reach out to schedule some time in your diary to understand more about your specific needs and send you the calendar invite with all the details you need.
You can review all your meetings and status of your bookings in “My Meetings” on your profile page.
Your Peer Group Is Your Secret Source – Closed doors, Open minds, Chatham House Rule applies.
Topics of discussion include:
- The Customer: What Consumer behaviours are here to stay?
- Social: How are members taking advantage of social channels and what is right for your brand?
- Channel Mix: what acquisition channels are the most effective to acquire todays and tomorrow’s customers?
- Single view of the customer: How close are you to this and how do you fill the gap?
- Personalisation: What tools are other investing in that are having the biggest impact on personalisation? Optimising search and merch to boost conversion.
- Store Transformation: What does the next evolution need to be for instore engagement?
- Conversion: What tools and strategies are having the biggest impact on conversion?
- Post Purchase: How are members removing friction from the post purchase customer journey?
- Loyalty: Member feedback on effective loyalty frameworks & programmes.
- Teams: Post Purchase customer support and Service team evolution & Opportunity.