US Creating the Best Returns Experience: Digital Boardroom
27 April 2021
11:00 am - 12:30 pm
Zoom – EDT
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS MEETING IS IN: EASTERN DAY TIME (EDT).
Individually tailored learning & networking experience for Heads of eCommerce & Omnichannel, Supply Chain Warehouse & Logistics Directors, Heads of International, COOs, Heads of Fulfilment and Delivery.
The returns experience is a very real opportunity for increased sales and can reinforce customer loyalty but is currently an overlooked missed opportunity. The returns experience needs to really cater to consumer growing expectations and preferences.
In a recent study by Doddle with over 1200 consumers in the US, returns have become as important as payment and delivery in the eCommerce shopping experience. Free delivery has long become the norm and there is a growing expectation, by consumers, for returns to follow this trend.
If this boardroom focus is a top priority for you book now to request to join the discussion. Once you have selected to join, and your request is accepted, you will receive a notification in “My Notifications” in your profile confirming your booking!
Following this acceptance a member of The Retail Hive team will reach out to schedule some time in your diary to understand more about your specific needs and send you the calendar invite with all the details you need.
You can review all your meetings and status of your bookings in “My Meetings” on your profile page.
Each “Digital Boardroom” will take place on Zoom and promises to:
- Dig deep into a single business issue through interactive discussion with your peer group.
- Deliver a focused 60-90 minutes from 11-12:30 so you can fit it around your other commitments.
- Cap participation at 6-8 participants to ensure genuine interaction and free-flowing discussion.
- Operate under the Chatham House Rule so you can be sure of a safe environment in which to share your challenges.
Topics of discussion include:
- What are the current barriers to a seamless returns process?
- What are the current returns options for your consumers? Where is the gap? what would you like to be offering and don’t currently?
- What is the current cost of returns? What are the opportunities for cost reductions to you and the consumer?
- How do you communicate with your customer throughout the returns process?
- Where are the opportunities for digitisation?
- What impact does a better returns experience create? On your business? for the consumer?