UK/EU Tech Stack Agility: Digital Boardroom
17 June 2021
11:00 am - 12:30 pm
Zoom – BST
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS MEETING IS IN: BRITISH SUMMER TIME (BST).
Individually tailored learning & networking experience for Heads of eCommerce & Omnichannel, Supply Chain Warehouse & Logistics Directors, Heads of International, COOs, Heads of Fulfilment and Delivery..
Retailers who were quickly able to adapt to the pressures and opportunities brought about by the global pandemic were the brands who not only survived but thrived over the past 12 months. And pretty much every single Retail Hive member is now prioritising AGILITY as the most critical criterion for technology, partners, strategy, people – indeed most aspects of their business! But how does “agility” actually manifest itself? Can it be measured? Can it be tested? What gets in the way of agility and are there workarounds and quick wins? And how do you rate the agility of your commerce stack compared to other members of the Retail Hive?
During this discussion we will hear from Retail Hive members about their lessons learnt, and stories about how agility (and lack thereof) has played a starring role in their organisations over the past 12 months.
If this boardroom focus is a top priority for you book now to request to join the discussion. Once you have selected to join, and your request is accepted, you will receive a notification in “My Notifications” in your profile confirming your booking!
Following this acceptance a member of The Retail Hive team will reach out to schedule some time in your diary to understand more about your specific needs and send you the calendar invite with all the details you need.
You can review all your meetings and status of your bookings in “My Meetings” on your profile page.
Each “Digital Boardroom” will take place on Zoom and promises to:
- Dig deep into a single business issue through interactive discussion with your peer group.
- Deliver a focused 60-90 minutes from 11-12:30 so you can fit it around your other commitments.
- Cap participation at 6-8 participants to ensure genuine interaction and free-flowing discussion.
- Operate under the Chatham House Rule so you can be sure of a safe environment in which to share your challenges.
Topics of discussion include:
- What is the one aspect of digital that you wished your organisation could do better?
- How do you rank your agility to respond to market conditions? What are the enablers?
- What are the typical roadblocks to scalability and growth?
- What in your technology suite gets in the way of delivering frictionless experiences?
- On a scale between Control vs. Convenience, what is more important in your tech platform?
- How would you describe your ability to innovate?
- Adaptability and Agility – are they the same and how do you measure?
- Recommendations from others on technology that enables greater digital maturity. And technology that gets in the way?
- Evaluation criteria for a commerce stack – what is most important among the group and how best to measure?