Below are the key takeaways from our Customer Experience of Delivery session at day 1 of Focus on Fulfilment:
– Customer experience and challenges differ greatly between sectors!
– Delivery options like click and collect, lockers, same day, returns in store and curb side pickup are becoming more and more popular.
– Sustainability is a key factor to consider for customer experience in delivery, and there is no quick resolution for this!
– Many realise that they need to review their customer communications to improve customer experience.
– Customer expectations have increased and changed since we have come out of COVID.
– You need to be upfront and honest with your customer, the majority are happy for standard delivery and the cost-effective delivery.
– With pre-ordered items, it is vital that communications with customers remain frequent to increase consumer confidence.