Final Mile Innovation – Key Takeaways

• Author
      Frankie Shand
      Participant

Below are the key takeaways from our Final Mile Innovation session at day 1 of Focus on Fulfilment:

– A lot of consistency across the board in the room, I think the main take away is to focus on sustainability… perhaps it wasn’t as important as it is now.
      – I am going to challenge the couriers and 3PL to know what their focus is when is comes to sustainability.
      – Consistency for your propositions is key for us and seems to be the main thing for us to focus on as well as sustainability.
      – I am glad we are working in the right direction, I would like to deep dive internally on sustainability because it doesn’t seem that important to our customers but we are still expanding, at the moment it doesn’t seem central but we want to revisit this.
      – Sustainability piece is really key and important for us to hear. There are areas we can focus on to ensure we are better. Again it’s about consistency of our service providers – making sure we get absolute maximum benefit.
      – We do need to better understand how important sustainability for customers is… we need to understand if this is a priority. Getting the final mile right and continuing on our promises but we need to make sure we are using the right partners for this.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.