Takeaways: Building Trust & Loyalty
-Emotional connection is key; how do you emotionally retain the customer?
-Technology also builds loyalty, it being seamless adds to the customer experience and makes them way more likely to buy.
-The relationship with the consumer needs to be two way
-Value-based communication is key.
-Get on your shop floor! Be part of it, just watch and see how it all works and how people engage with customers. You will learn so much from this.
-Knowing your customer is the most important thing
-Remembering CRM vs. Clienteling
-Participation is a massive booster for loyalty.
-It’s a relationship, what are the actions and strategies you use to maintain it?
-If you’re chasing KPIs you’re not focusing on the customer or the customer experience
-Use the client to leverage technology and humanise the process – this will lead to massive word of mouth exposure.
-To create a client centric culture you need to start with the employee and have an employee centric culture.
-Must include customer retention and acquisition in store, get them to follow us/ give emails etc.
-Luxury must go from product obsessed to customer obsessed. Understand how to stay relevant to your customer whilst still being true to your brand
• “make sure internally there’s a good level of loyalty and service to the team within your workforce to set the foundation of how to gain loyal customers”
• Out of date customer Data is as useful as no data, you’ll lose them as quickly as you got them in.
Innovation in Payment Models to Grow the Value of Your Luxury Customers
• Payments offer an opportunity to be convenient for our customers by offering multiple options, but there is a balance which needs to be found.
• Having several key options is still seen as ‘Lux’ and can provide the customer with a seamless checkout experience, which is the end goal.
• It’s important we align online and offline at checkout
• With higher price points, there are more options on ways to pay and having this will increase conversion
• Luxury brands don’t want to draw attention to a ‘Buy Now, Pay Later’ model, but this can now be done discreetly in-line with brand values.
• Speak with your payment partners to help you understand pricing and taxes when looking at international business.
great to see so many of you at todays Digital Luxury week – we will be sharing the takeaways from the session throughout the week and look forward to continuing the conversation!
Top Takeaways: Blending physical & digital for a luxury concierge experience.
– In store appointments is a great way to get converting footfall into store. To maximise this in store footfall, we need to ensure that our staff have the right resources and tools to deliver a premium experience.
– Be clear in who you are trying to reach out to, and what expectations they carry with it. For example younger customers usually don’t like sharing their data.
– Ensure you’re clearly communicating the same message across all of your channels, to ensure your customer is receiving a synched message.
– Focus on your sales associates and the change in role & workload they now have. With stores reopening, is it possible for them to deliver the same level of output for online, while keeping up their in-store duties?
– Ensure you are prioritizing loyal customers, giving them a VIP experience such as the ability to pre order new stock.
– Inventory management and data is essential for a clientelling experience, if you are giving the customer incorrect information it can do more damage to the relationship.
– Video chat can be a great way to interact with your customers, offering them a curated and 1-1 experience. It can take a while for demand to grow through this channel, but it is worth persevering with